1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased a Motor Home in Aug of 2016 from Orlando RV. After many issues with there non service dept, they were only resolved after there VP in N.Y.

got involved and agreed to take care of the issues if I would remove the review from Google and call off the BBB & Action Reporters. I was so over this place and the lies and the way I was being treated after they took my $150K and there service dept being impossible I went to Lazy Days ( wonderful experience) and traded taking a big hit only so I never had to deal with the liers and BS non service dept at Orlando RV again.. After getting rid of the lemon I did all the requirements to get back my $5000 in warranty purchases. That was in Aug 2017, I was told it would take 4 to 6 week for my return..

WELL I called today and the Manager got me in touch with who I needed to talk to because after 9 calls in 5 days and 2 to NY , I was told the manager was wrong in who I needed to talk to but the lady followed up and found out the accounting dept lost my paper work ( even though I got a confermation 6 weeks ago) but they can not guarantee when it might be but hope I would get my $5000 back and they would get back with me later.. REALLY!!!! If you buy from this place and get screwed after reading this you deserve it. Wish I would have known what liers they were before it cost me $25K and now maybe $5K more.

I bought a new coach from Lazy Days and have been treated the way you would expect when you spend $200K!! Do yourself a favor run from the lies at Orlando RV and just go tour the competition.. you will save a lot of headaches and BS from the beginning to the end. Happy Travels and loving this MH just wish I could get MY MONEY BACK AND NOT JERKED AROUND.

Hope this gets me a call from NY and my money back so I do not have to deal with Orlando RV AGAIN!! Now to the BBB and channel 9!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rv One Superstores Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: $5000 warranty refund I'm due.

Comments

Thanks for review. Was looking at Newmar Baystar and RV one was lowest price out there but after reviews I decided not to purchase from them.

to Bob #1380549

Wise choice to stay away.

to Anonymous #1387023

I made a recent purchase and I am very upset how things have gone so far stay away and if it's a Jayco stay even farther away