So far I will have rate my experience with them 4 out of 10. Main frustration is their lack of communication and follow through on the promises they make.

So many other reviews written about them seem to be true so I'm only confirming what already been said, so please beware. My story...agreed to purchased a unit on 8/25, and was told I would get a call on Monday re: the final financial stuff. I patiently waited until Wed. 8/29 to call them since no one brother to call.

A quick update would have been greatly appreciated. However, the motivation for me calling them was because w/the purchase agreement, I signed paperwork saying the 1st payment is due on 9/24 (only 30 days...most car purchases is 45 days to ensure you have your product for at least 30 days) and I'm still waiting to hear from them...don't know when or if I'll be getting the unit...only seen it the one time...so a lot is running through my mind and not to mention all the bad reviews I'm now seeing. I also noticed a discrepancy in the paperwork that I wanted to bring to the finance person's attention when they were suppose to call me on Monday. Anyways, I called the location and was told to hold on while they got someone on the line to help me and the line went dead, huh, so finally I was able to reach my salesperson, after texting "I need a call" .

After explaining my concerns he did look into my issues and apologized for them being super busy and not getting back to me. I had to send over some additional information and then received a call back saying the new final paperwork was being FedEx to me that night (Wed). We'll it Friday at 2 pm no FedEx yet. At this point I have no idea what's going on....the travel trailer I agreed to purchased could very well be sold to someone else, seeing the original paperwork was wrong anyways.

As much as I wanted to have good things to say...I can't...the many other post I've seen are actually correct with no fabrication. As you can see I've omitted the people names because I hope they will make this right but this has been a learning experience for sure.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments