1.3

Put 1000 dollars down on a motorhome and got the fun around for about a month got my own financing and had to chase the sales staff .loved the unit so being *** I still purchased it THENi pick it up and steering wheel not straight and the GPS unit was pulled and replaced with a cheaper unit the cover for the fuse box was laying on the floor and sealer all over the stickers on the body you call to get service and NOONE CALLS YOU BACK you can leave messages but no one returns message just like when I was trying to buy.called owner and he put me in touch with service on a Thursday said check into things get back to me in a few hours waited a WEEK NO CALL called owner again got service now they supposed to have GPS on order have not heard back in a week I live 100 Miles away so it an hour and a half drive with fuel and tolls but I can say to anyone looking to buy from RVONE.RUN NOW WHILE YOU CAN AND DONT LOOK BACK!!!!!!!

Think that after spending 82 thousand dollars on a motorhome you would get treated like you should but NO.5-1-2017

Review about: Rv One Superstores Customer Care.

Comments